What you don't get
If you're a member, you won't get:
- Services we don’t think you clinically need.
- Transport that’s not to the nearest medical place that can treat you, as we decide.
- Transport to other services we don’t think you clinically need, like if you want to move to another place to be closer to family.
- Non-emergency cases where we haven’t made you an active member yet.
- Emergency cases when you’re not an active member yet but you have a problem with your health you knew about already
- Services used before 5pm the day after we receive your payment
- Services that the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or WorkCover are in charge of, unless they have rejected a claim
- Transport paid for by us where a third party is in charge of payment, as said in the ambulance payment guidelines.
- Services performed by a non-registered provider.