How do I make a complaint about my membership?
Ambulance Victoria Membership appreciates your time and takes all feedback seriously.
In the first instance:
Pease contact our Membership Service Centre:
Phone 1300 366 141 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm & Sat 9am-5pm) or
E-mail email@example.com (please provide 3 points of ID such as full name, address inc postcode and date of birth)
Mail PO Box 278 South Melbourne Vic 3205
What happens when you make a complaint:
- The complaint will be promptly acknowledged and and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Any personal information collected in respect of a complaint will be kept in a confidential manner.
- A record of the complaint will be kept including any action taken.
- Complaints can take some time to investigate and resolve, please allow up to 20 business days for complex investigations.
- The person who has made the complaint will be informed of the progress and outcome where possible.
Guiding principles for complaint resolution:
- Membership Scheme Business Rules are always applied.
- The membership must be financial at the time of services used if the invoices incurred are to be covered.
- Whilst AV will let members know when a membership is due to expire, it is the members responsibility to ensure payment is received by AV and correct contact details are on the membership record.
- Previous years of tenure is not taken into consideration when assessing whether a member is covered for services used.
- Membership does not cover invoices due to hardship or compassionate grounds. AV have a separate process available for hardship assistance.